We are all exposed to countless billboards, magazine advertisements, and the like on a daily basis. When you see most of these advertising and marketing mediums, you are most likely exposed to a spokesperson or model who has an impeccable, gorgeous smile. Have you wondered how they get their teeth to look picture perfect? Well, cosmetic dentist, Dr. Smallwood, creates smiles like that on a daily basis; and he can do so for you by placing veneers on your teeth in order to restore your smile!
Why should I get dental veneers?
If a gorgeous smile isn’t enough of a reason to get veneers, here are more reasons to get veneers for your teeth:
- Veneers amazingly diminish the appearance of discolored or stained teeth, chipped teeth, broken teeth, or gaps between your teeth. The primary purpose of veneers is to correct these flaws in your smile.
- Veneers are highly stain-resistant and they produce long lasting, gorgeous results. That means you won’t have to worry about staining your veneers from drinking dark-colored beverages or using tobacco products.
- The porcelain used to create your dental veneers is natural looking, which helps to create a realistic appearance, not a fake smile. The natural enamel of your tooth has a certain translucency to it, and porcelain veneers do, too. The natural appearance of the porcelain is absolutely breathtaking, and complements your surrounding teeth, too.
- Veneers are a perfect solution and supplement to your smile redesign treatment plan. Since veneers completely transform your old smile into a brilliant, gorgeous smile, you can opt for this treatment alongside a teeth-whitening method, for instance.
- Veneers are highly customizable. Dr. Smallwood articulately crafts each and every angle of your veneers to complement your smile and the rest of your facial features. For instance, based on your surrounding teeth, he will determine how long or short your veneers should be, what shape they should be, and which shade of white best matches your smile. He determines these exact specifications so that your new veneers create an astounding, new smile!
- The porcelain used for your veneers, as well as the bonding cement used to attach the veneer to your tooth, is highly durable, which means you can enjoy your veneers for a really long time. Actually, several of our patients at the Centre for Contemporary Dental Concepts can attest to having their veneers for 15-20 years! Pretty impressive, right?
Call Dr. Smallwood today for your appointment!
Are you now confident more than ever that you want porcelain veneers for your teeth? If so, you can schedule your appointment with Dr. Trent Smallwood today, and we can see if porcelain veneers are the right option for you.